Translation bug.

[Old Forum folklorin] anonymous
Created: 5 years and 2 months ago
Hi,

While trying to translate DDG I got such a message:

translate/index: Couldn't render template "base.tt: undef error - DBIx::Class::ResultSet::search(): No such relationship token on Token::Domain at /home/ddgc/live/script/../lib/DDGC/DB/ResultSet/Token/Domain.pm line 11 "

Didn't manage to upload translations.
Thanks.

See you,
Kirill

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

getty
Yeah sorry, my bad :) Its fixed again! :)
posted by getty 5 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
Hi,

Still not working.

See you,
Kirill
posted by [Old Forum folklorin] • 5 years and 2 months ago Link
getty
There can be more little outages right now, sorry for any problem out of this!
zac
Still working on this! We've gone dark for maintenance and we appreciate the heads up.

-Zac

DuckDuckGo Community Manager
posted by zac Staff5 years and 2 months ago Link
getty
The situation is fixed, you can now translate again! Sorry for the problems!
anonymous
Hi,

New bug guys.

translate/snippets: DBIx::Class::DynamicDefault::insert(): DBI Exception: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "token_language_translation_token_language_id_username" [for Statement "INSERT INTO "token_language_translation" ( "created", "msgstr0", "token_language_id", "updated", "username") VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ? ) RETURNING "id"" with ParamValues: 1='2013-02-25 19:01:45+0000', 2='Ð.ллÑ.Ñ.Ñ.Ñ.иÑ.ованное Ñ.Ñ.ководÑ.Ñ.во.', 3='43054', 4='2013-02-25 19:01:45+0000', 5='folklorin'] at /home/ddgc/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.16.2/lib/site_perl/5.16.2/x86_64-linux/Class/MOP/Method/Wrapped.pm line 50

Hope you fix it.

See you,
Kirill
anonymous
Hi, could you please help me with one translation? I really can't understand this sentence: "Anything short of not tracking is misleading.". That part "anything short of"... I don't get it in my language...
Could you tell me it in another way? Thanks :)
posted by [Old Forum guest] • 5 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
Hi,

"Anything short of" means "Anything except"
So we get "Anything except not tracking is misleading"
Hope you now get it.

See you,
Kirill

P.S. Please create another post for your questions ;) Just a tip.
anonymous
That bug is still present, are you working on it?
posted by [Old Forum guest] • 5 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
It is fixed. I tried it.

See you,
Kirill
posted by [Old Forum folklorin] • 5 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
I keep getting this error when trying to edit an already existing translation:
  1. translate/tokenlanguage: DBIx::Class::DynamicDefault::insert(): DBI Exception: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "token_language_translation_token_language_id_username" [for Statement "INSERT INTO "token_language_translation" ( "created", "msgstr0", "token_language_id", "updated", "username") VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ? ) RETURNING "id"" with ParamValues: 1='2013-02-27 11:13:25+0000', 2='%s una ricerca Bing per "%s"', 3='13744', 4='2013-02-27 11:13:25+0000', 5='random2'] at /home/ddgc/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.16.2/lib/site_perl/5.16.2/x86_64-linux/Class/MOP/Method/Wrapped.pm line 50
anonymous
Help please?
zac
Sorry for the delay! This should be fixed now. Can you verify if you're still seeing the same problem?

-Zac

DuckDuckGo
posted by zac Staff5 years and 10 days ago Link