Are there any articles, discussions or resources on DEO (SEO for DDG)

[Old Forum bsonntag] anonymous
Created: 7 years and 5 months ago
I first learned about DDG from the Hacker News site (http://news.ycombinator.com) and I was wondering if there have already been some write ups on Duck Engine Optimization. SEO for Duck Duck Go, has a fun sound too it. Anyway I have enjoyed playing with the search engine and I like a lot of the results but are there and DDG specific SEO tips to be had? Since it seems to be growing quickly I don't want my sites to fall behind.

Course, if it is the normal, good content, keyword usage, HTML element usage etc that's OK too.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

yegg
There aren't any such articles, but the best way is certainly to be part of one of our Zero-cilck Info sources, e.g. Wikipedia, Crunchbase, etc. (and soon Facebook). That will rank you on top for your brand and also enable you to have your official site labeled and on top.

Otherwise, yeah, the same stuff for the other search engines that you mentioned.
posted by yegg Staff7 years and 5 months ago Link
This comment has been removed for violation of our forum rules.
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 3 months ago