Iphone4S

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 4 years and 3 months ago
I am wondering is there duckduckgo app that my cell will accept , I tried to down load and saying it needs a 6. or higher . I don't have that version on phone as it is a large update ,any ideas TY .

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

zac
The app provides all of the features on DuckDuckGo.com but with a few extra things. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you're able to install the app-- in which case, the best option would be to use the website with a mobile browser, like Safari or Dolphin.
posted by zac Staff4 years and 3 months ago Link
jaryd
I don't have an iPhone but if you're going to be installing a 3rd party browser I recommend Dolphin. I run it on my Droid as well as on my iPad -- it's great.
posted by jaryd Staff4 years and 3 months ago Link
caine
iOS 6 is required because we opted to use Apple's built in sharing facility which is only available in iOS 6+.
posted by caine Staff4 years and 3 months ago Link
anonymous
I'm really new to all this stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to get private VoIP and IM on my iPhone 4. I was able to get the app(?) on mine from DDG site. I really like DDG!
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 3 months ago Link