Use roboduck!

fduck fduck
Created: 4 years and 10 months ago
hi guys,
Both Roboduck and Duckduckgo are great's websites, but I've seen that some people know what is roboduck but they don't know what is duckduckgo!

Roboduck (https://dukgo.com/roboduck) is an excellent program, great, smart and nice: why don't you use Roboduck to introduce duckduckgo?
You can:
- add an icon on roboduck to duckduckgo.com
- if you say to roboduck "search ..." make that it search on duckduckgo
- add more functions on the duckduckgo plus

Or maybe:
- add roboduck in the duckduckgo page, maybe on the right of the page results
- introduce roboduck to goodies
- add an icon on duckduckgo.com to roboduck
Thank's
A young guy

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

getty
Haha, nice to hear you love RoboDuck :) RoboDuck is actually just the IRC bot on our IRC channel, which just happen to also hang around here on the community platform to answer your questions ;). But in the end, RoboDuck's intelligence is not our work, we use an artifical intelligence service for this, called PandoraBots, its based on the standard AIML which you can readup on Wikipedia :).

Sadly we will not use RoboDuck for promoting DuckDuckGo :) Sorry.
posted by getty 4 years and 10 months ago Link
fduck
ok :-(
posted by fduck 4 years and 10 months ago Link
crazedpsyc
Definitely not a bad idea adding some search, or at east ZCI to roboduck though. He does that in the IRC channel, it's not too tough to add.
posted by crazedpsyc 4 years and 10 months ago Link
Upsilon920
I like the search idea. How about a link on the bottom that says "Made by DuckDuckGo- a search engine that doesn't track you" or something like that?
posted by Upsilon920 4 years and 10 months ago Link
anonymous
In italy it's unknow.. i know because I decided to improve my english and my teacher told me to use duckduckgo's forum to do exercises
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 10 months ago Link