DuckDuckGo for SEO

gour gour
Created: 4 years and 5 months ago
Hiya,

I'm learning about SEO and that's how I 'discovered' DuckDuckGo. :-)

Now, I believe that many of SEOs are not happy with the way how Google is handling SEO people by giving us 'not provided' keyword, favourizing big sites/brands and leaving small sites/business open to 'negative SEO' attacks by penalizing bad links.

That's why I consider it's not smart to 'put all eggs in one basket'., but, otoh, SEO people are generating lot of searches which can help wider adoption of DDG. :-)

Now I'm evaluating one SEO tool called AWR which can provide 'localized search' by selecting specific ' Google engine' - either by country or even by providing location's lat/long.

I understand that with DDG I can select my preferred region, but wonder how it could be possible to use such setting to create localized search engine within the application itself?

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

infoasistencia
Dock have some guidelines like google?, it helps for web design and content creation thinking on this search engine.
posted by infoasistencia 2 years and 11 months ago Link
unporque
the same
posted by unporque 2 years and 11 months ago Link
anonymous
so all you want is the secret sauce...
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 11 months ago Link