Turn donttrackus.com presentation into a Power Point Permission?

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 4 years and 9 months ago • Updated: 4 years and 9 months ago
I'd like to take screen shots of the Privacy presentation to make a pdf powerpoint our students can access without the internet for a project. But, of course, don't want to violate any copyright and don't see info on the site about "modifying" the presentation, which is what I'd technically be doing. Citing the websites of course.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

TV
It's donttrack.us instead of donttrackus.com, as for the presentation, I am pretty sure DDG will be more than happy to see that kind of presentation take place.

I also would like to say that the idea is awesome, making presentations and discussing about internet privacy in person. It will give people some concious about how they are monitored and alternative solutions. It's simply great because the people I have spoken to don't have a clue about Google's habits, they were simply not aware of things going on and once I showed them the truth they were greatful.
posted by TV 4 years and 9 months ago Link
zac
Please do! :)

We'd love to hear about the outcome or see some pictures as well so feel free to post here again afterward!
posted by zac Staff4 years and 9 months ago Link