missing "feedback button"

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 4 years and 4 months ago
Using FF26.0, not getting the give feedback button on the right, here is an image:

http://imgur.com/FreBMIJ

although in view source the "feedback" items are visible.

e.g. <div id="feedback_modal" class="modal grp_modal"><h4 id="feedback_modal_title">Feedback</h4

not sure if the page has some syntax error or this is a bug in FF.

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

x.15a2
In Settings\Layout, enable Sidebar.
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader4 years and 4 months ago Link
anonymous
Sorry, forgot to mention, it is set to ON/blue in that locations/settings, still nothing. Tried disabling, searching, and then enabling, still no slidebar :)
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 4 months ago Link
crazedpsyc
It looks like you have your Width setting set to something wider than normal -- it might be deciding there is not enough room to show the feedback button. Can you confirm that?

If so, it actually looks like there's plenty of room to stick it in there. The math might need to be adjusted.
posted by crazedpsyc 4 years and 4 months ago Link
anonymous
my screen is set to 1920x1080, and now playing with the browser, it seems if I pull it WIDER, then the slide bar appears.. so at least there's a w/a.. thanks. it seems it has to be more than 2/3 of the width of the screen to add the slidebar, at least in my case.
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 4 months ago Link
Alphabet_song.ogg
Some buttons and options are missing in MIUI
posted by Alphabet_song.ogg 2 years and 1 month ago Link