Vegetarian recipe

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 4 years and 11 hours ago • Updated: 4 years and 11 hours ago
Hello, I saw the new goodies for the food, it would be nice if adding the keyword "vegetarian" will be given the variations of the vegetarian recipe

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

jbarrett
I like the idea, but I don't know if doing this in an automated way would provide satisfactory results - I think a person adapting a recipe will do a better job than a machine programmed to replace the word "beef" with "tvp" or "azuki beans".

Our sources for recipes have a decent amount of vegetarian meals, is there a particular recipe search which gave a bad or inappropriate result?
posted by jbarrett Staff4 years and 5 hours ago Link
anonymous
Good :) I was thinking of something kind of resume keywords to make a query in the sites only vegetarian, but I'm becoming aware of the lack of feasibility. Better that I read is how it works DuckDuckGo, thanks for the reply
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 11 months ago Link