More Images in Search

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 4 years and 2 months ago • Updated: 4 years and 2 months ago
I love Duck Duck Go but I have a problem with the image search. It usually only shows about 30 results. Is there any way for it to continue to show more results as I scroll or somewhere I can click to add more results? Sometimes what I am looking for is not in the first 30. Thanks!

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

severuscold
As of now they only have a max of 35 images for each image search.
I bet they will add more. Just wait a little longer please. :)
posted by severuscold Translation Manager4 years and 2 months ago Link
anonymous
It's been almost 2 years and I was about to post the same thing. We need more results on images searches. I hate to fall back to google images just to be able to find what I'm looking for.
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 3 months ago Link
x.15a2
Thanks for you comments. The previous posts indicate that DDG returned 30-35 images. I just did a test I got 128 results returned, so it seems that the results have been expanded, but your results may vary depending on the search criteria provided. If you're not seeing the results expects, I suggest using the Send Feedback button.

Thanks!
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader2 years and 3 months ago Link
anonymous
The thing is sometimes I'm doing work that needs to check with the real thing and I need more than 128. Most of the time in those 128 I find just a bunch that are really relevant on what I'm looking for. Google images gives tons of results, you just need to scroll and scroll until you find what you are looking for.

I think this should be improved. I really like using duckduckgo, but not when I'm searching for images.
posted by <hidden> • 2 years and 3 months ago Link