[Doodle-suggestion:] 35th anniversary of Venom (a supervillain in the Marvel universe)

ScreapDK Community Leader ScreapDK
Created: 3 years and 11 months ago • Updated: 3 years and 11 months ago
Can we please, please, please have a special doodle for the 35th anniversary of Venom (comics). Well, he is my absolutely favorite super villain of all time! :D And I would really LOVE a special doodle for him! :D ^_^ xD

Please note that I'm referencing to the Venom (when the host is not Spider-Man), but one of the others (preferably Eddie Brock). :D

As far as I can find out the date would be April 10 1988 cf. Amazing Spider-Man #299...... wait, wait... aahh, damn it! Okay, so appearently I misunderstood something :(... so the "black suit Spider-Man (i.e. Spider-Man hosting the symbiote and therefor NOT venom) (cf. Amazing Spider-Man #252) is the one calebrating its 35th anniversary this year. Damn! :(

Okay, so I'll just have to wait till 2018 for my favorite supervillain to have an anniversary... :' (
Damn it. Well, I'll just wait then.........

tick tock tick tock....

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.