uk region

ismab2013 Translation Manager ismab2013
Created: 4 years and 7 months ago
I have a question:

uk region refers to United Kingdom or to the British Isles (United Kingdom and Ireland).


This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

it's for United Kingdom, ie-en is for Ireland.
posted by TV 4 years and 7 months ago Link
Ok. Thanks.
posted by ismab2013 Translation Manager4 years and 7 months ago Link