Duck mail

<hidden> anonymous
Created: 5 years and 1 month ago
Hi, I don't know how to do a search in the forum, but I want to talk about the idea of Duck Mail. I read in the help page of dukgo.com (https://dukgo.com/help/en_US/features/em...) this: We're too focused on Web results right now to take up email. However, we have been considering offering a forwarding service where you could get a dukgo.com address. In that scenario, you would still need another provider on the back end to forward to though.

I want to know when you will offer the service where we could get a dukgo.com address. I think it's important to the project, because other people will se the e-mail hosting and it would be very good! I think duckmail.com is a very enjoyable name.

Thanks!

This forum has been archived

Thank you all for the many comments, questions and suggestions. Particular thanks go to user x.15a2 for constantly monitoring, replying and helping so many users here. To continue these discussions, please head over to the DuckDuckGo subreddit.

anonymous
I agree! I would love to see duckgo.com email!
posted by <hidden> • 5 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
Also agree and the reason I visited this forum in the first place. All though I will continue to use the browser, the email account option would allow full migration to duckduckgo. Keep up the good work.
posted by <hidden> • 5 years and 1 month ago Link
anonymous
DuckDuckGo, if you're reading this, I'd be happy to pay for a secure, privacy-conscience e-mail service. I can only imagine many others would too.
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 8 months ago Link
crazedpsyc
No plans to create such a service: https://duck.co/help/features/email
posted by crazedpsyc 4 years and 8 months ago Link
anonymous
agree, when can we have it. We reply more and more on mail. My Gmail is secure but it's not secure from Google who can see what I'm signed up to and use the info to bombard me with ads.
be nice if you could compete with youtube without the ads all the blinking time

M
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 6 months ago Link
anonymous
This user account has been deleted.
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 6 months ago Link
PowerKwak
DuckMail would be sweet, especially with the implications of privacy and whatnot. I think the strategy of making a REALLY good search engine is going well, especially with this most recent overhaul.
posted by PowerKwak 4 years and 6 months ago Link
anonymous
This user account has been deleted.
posted by <hidden> • 4 years and 5 months ago Link
Sam999999
That is something I would like to have :)
posted by Sam999999 3 years and 9 months ago Link
x.15a2
posted by x.15a2 Community Leader3 years and 9 months ago Link
anonymous
an cooperation with openmailbox.org?
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 9 months ago Link
javathunderman
posted by javathunderman Community Leader3 years and 9 months ago Link