- Affiliate revenue
Advertising on DuckDuckGo takes the form of sponsored links that appear in a yellow highlight above search results. Sponsored links are currently syndicated through Yahoo!. They look like this:
If you see any low-quality sponsored links, please report them
How to advertise on DuckDuckGo:
The advertising we syndicate through Yahoo! is part of the Yahoo-Microsoft search alliance. By default, when you sign up for a Bing Ads
account, your ads should automatically enter rotation into all of Bing's distribution channels including DuckDuckGo. If you'd like to double-check that your ad is set up to run on DuckDuckGo, perform the following:
- When signed in to Bing Ads, click the Campaigns tab.
- Next, click on your Campaign Name.
- Then, click on your Ad Group Name.
- Now, click Settings.
- Locate the Ad Distribution drop down. Depending on your Bing Ads account type, you can select either "Search network" or "Content network" (see screenshot below). Content network includes all Bing networks, including the Search network.
- Then, click save at the bottom to finalize.
DuckDuckGo is part of the affiliate programs of the eCommerce websites Amazon and eBay. When you visit those sites through DuckDuckGo and subsequently make a purchase, we receive a small commission.