You can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate the results (as opposed to the mouse).
- Enter or l or o — go to the highlighted result, or use it right away to go to the first result
- Ctrl/Cmd+Enter — open a result in the background
- d — domain search (if a result is highlighted)
- ← and → — navigate instant answer tabs. When an instant answer is open, navigate within the instant answer.
- ↓ or j — next search result
- ↑ or k — previous search result
- / or h — go to search box
- s — go to misspelling link (if any)
- t — go to top
- m — go to main results
If you don't like the keyboard shortcuts, you can turn them off in the settings.