ccleaner alternative

Log in to Vote
2
2 Votes • 3 Comments
my idea is for the search to end on showing alternatives to ccleaner, like glary utilities, iobit advanced system care, wise care.
Source:
• posted 3 years and 11 months ago Not an Instant Answer idea

TopHattedCoder
Thanks for the suggestion! This belongs in the 'general rambling' section, not the 'instant answer' section, so make sure you post any more suggestions to the 'general ramblings' section next time.

Also, do you want these adverts to be shown for everyone, on every search? Windows is just about 61% of web clients, so the other 39% will just see an irrelevant advert. Also, most non-techies will probably just be annoyed by these.
posted by TopHattedCoder Community Leader3 years and 11 months ago Link
severuscold
Maybe we could add a linux alternative of ccleaner, like bleachbit.
As for mac, ccleaner has its own version for mac on their site.
posted by severuscold Translation Manager3 years and 11 months ago Link
anonymous
Would be nice to integrate alternativeto.net if they decide to re-open their API again (http://alternativeto.net/about/api)
posted by <hidden> • 3 years and 11 months ago Link