Tomorrow I'm going to be releasing a beta of DuckDuckGo for Android v1.9.
1) Tor fixed for all phones
2) TLS and TLS verification is on by default.
3) !bangs now work in any place in the query
4) Fix headings on ICS and make them all grey
5) Copy query with long press from recent searches list
6) Disable history
7) Network optimizations
8) Disable voice buttons if there is no voice capability.
I did not add any permissions. I know you guys like minimal permissions.
The widget is still giving me a bit of a headache since it's not working on my ICS Nexus S but is working on the 2.2 emulator. If anyone has Android experience please let me know!
Also, if you want something small and I can manage it, I'll add it in. Just make a comment here.